- What if I need to cancel or change an order? - Our first priority is to ensure that your items are shipped in a timely manner. When an order is accepted by the system, the order is sent to the warehouse for processing. Because of this, we may not be able to adjust an order after it has been submitted. If your order has not already been delivered, or is not on its way to being delivered, we may be able to cancel it. If your order has already been processed on the shipment floor or sent out for delivery we will be unable to cancel it. All items are eligible for return, less shipping costs, if needed.
- Do you offer Gift Message or Gift Wrapping - I’m sorry, we do not offer this service. Some items are actually shipped in the manufacturer box which may reveal the contents on an outer picture or wording on the manufacturer box. This may not be covered up.
- Do items have a manufacturer warranty? - Most manufacturers offer some type of warranty against defects in workmanship. Warranties will vary by each manufacturer/product and the manufacturer would be responsible for any warranty issues. Please save all original packaging for the entire length of the warranty. If a warranty issue arises, surcharges may be applied if original packaging is not available for some manufacturers.
- Will the item be the exact color as in the photograph? - Photos are for informational purposes only. With any product, the color may appear slightly different based on monitor settings on a computer, the lighting/setting for the photograph, etc. The majority of the photos we use come directly from the manufacturer of the product.
- What happens if my item is affected by a backorder? - In the rare event a product becomes unavailable/backordered/discontinued, or we have made a mistake in the listing, we may cancel the order, issue a refund and an apology. Backorders are rare, but can occur from time to time. In the case when an item is on backorder, we will notify you about the wait time via email and let you decide if you want to wait or a full refund for your order. A substitute item may be offered as well. The manufacturers typically maintain stock on their items; however, there are times when things run out for various reasons beyond our control. We do our best to verify availability, and to notify you of any delays that would affect the processing of your order as soon as possible.
- Do you ship internationally? - We do not ship internationally, but we can ship to a freight forwarder which then forwards it to the final recipient. Please complete checkout with your freight forwarder address.
- How will my order be shipped? - We use many methods of shipping and will select the most reliable method for your item(s). Carriers may be substituted with FedEx, UPS, or USPS at our discretion and will require a physical street address for delivery. Customers are unable to specify the carrier of their choice as it is determined internally depending on the item's weight and dimension, etc. For items that ship Freight, FedEx, or UPS a physical street address is required. The majority of our items will ship one of these carriers.
- Do you offer overnight or rush shipping? - Over night shipping is not available on any items. We do our best to have orders processed ASAP and when the order has shipped, an email will be sent with tracking so you can look on the carrier’s website for an ETA.
- Can I pick up an item to avoid shipping costs? - Pick up is not available for any item. All items must be shipped.
- What if my package arrives damaged/defective? - If the package has obvious damage and if possible, please refuse delivery or sign for it as damaged. If the package is just left or damage is not noticed until opened, please save all packing materials and email us immediately with photos. Carriers have time limits on when claims can be filed. Please provide details on the issue and send photos. This will help us better assist you. We can file an insurance claim with the carrier if necessary. The carrier may inspect the item. We may need digital images and a signed affidavit. Your cooperation is required. Some items that can be repaired on-site and will not be grounds for a return. Defects are very rare and are handled on a case by case basis. These may be repaired or replaced at the manufactures discretion.
- What happens if my item is lost in transit? - We insure all packages. In the event of a loss, you will be required to work with us so we can file a claim on your behalf. For Domestic orders we cannot file a claim until 21 days have passed from the shipment date and for International packages it is 45 days from the shipment date. A signed affidavit is required for refunds or reshipments. If an item is sent FedEx or UPS, the carrier will attempt to do a trace on a package first which can take a few days. If they cannot locate the package a claim can then be filed. Please be patient and work with us during this process. Lost packages are very rare from our experience.
- Where is my order/when will I receive it? - When your order ships, you will automatically receive an email with shipment information. Most domestic orders ship within 3 full business days (M-F, excluding holidays) and usually arrive within 5-10 business days. At the moment, we do not offer rush shipment. If item is affected by a shipping delay, you will be notified via email.
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APO/FPO or territories? - Because many of our items are large and oversized, shipment outside the Contiguous United States may not be available. Please understand if we cannot ship the product to you. Carrier restrictions prevent most items from being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska APO/FPO, Territories, and PO boxes. Most times items are too large or expensive to ship to those locations. Please check prior to purchase by contacting us via email regarding shipments outside the Contiguous United States. Additional charges will apply if available. Most items are shipped via FedEx or UPS ground. Larger items may be sent freight. Ground services and Freight must ship to a physical street address. FedEx/UPS and freight companies cannot deliver to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- What is your return policy on unused, unopened merchandise? - In most cases, unused and unopened merchandise may be returned when requested in writing via email within 30 days, but the customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred and a restocking fee. See policies for return information. Certain items are not returnable. We reserve the right to refuse any return.
- What is your return policy on used, opened merchandise? - Once an item has been opened/used/assembled, it is not returnable to us.
- Can I return/exchange an item without all the original materials? - All items must have all original materials in order to be considered for a return/exchange. This includes the factory box, any inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories which may have been in the shipment. If you do not have this, return will not be accepted.
- Can an item be returned without an RMA? - No returns will be accepted without an RMA (return authorization). You must email us for an RMA before you send any items back. Not all items are returned to the same shipment warehouse. If an item is sent back without an RMA, it may be refused.
Privacy Information:How do you use my personal information? - We respect your privacy. We will never share, rent, or sell any information about you to another company. We will use your email address to send you order related information such as order confirmation emails or tracking. Unless you opt out, we may also send you email newsletters with information about new products, shopping guides, and other information about us. We usually send our email newsletters about 1-2 times a month and around holidays