Sunpentown Convection Oven w/ Wok Base - Nano-Carbon + FIR Heating SO-2007
Nano-Carbon Fiber and FIR (Far Infrared) heating element is the newest in heating technology. It has the capability of reaching 1832°F in one second, while traditional heating elements average 1,292°F in three minutes. Reinforced by quartz glass for fast heat conduction and radiation. Emits FIR wavelengths of 3um to 20um.
Sunpentown SO-2007 is one of the first convection ovens to incorporate Nano-Carbon Fiber and FIR heating element. Due to its deep heat penetration and instant heating, food does not need to be defrosted prior to cooking. Built with two fans for quick and even heat distribution, the SO-2007 will save you up to 30% in cooking time and energy costs. Features a wok base for versatile cooking - wok can be used on stovetop. When different cooking methods are required, no transferring of contents.
Features and Functions
- Capable of reaching 392°F in 10 minutes
- Deep heat penetration & instant heating - NO DEFROSTING NECESSARY
- Reduces cooking time by up to 30%
- 30% energy efficiency
- Emits 3um to 20um FIR wavelength to retain moisture (up to 15% more)
- FIR wavelength penetrates 3 to 5 cm into hypoderm for low fat cooking
- Wok base: cook directly with wok, then bake (or vice versa)
- Cooks and browns food evenly and quickly, retaining nutrients
- Sears meat quickly on the outside, sealing juices inside
- Instant response to manual temperature changes
- 2000 RPM motor
- Two fans for quick and even heat distribution
- No soot or unsavory smoke produced
- Manual control with safety handle switch
- Temperature range: Thaw / 300 ~ 480°F
- Cook timer: up to 60 minutes
- Includes 2 racks, tong and wok stand
Input voltage 120V / 60Hz
Power 1200 W
Wave Type Electromagnetic wave
Wavelength 3um to 20um
Capacity 12 liters
Wok dimension (diameter x depth) 14 x 3.5 in.
Lid dimension (diameter x depth) 13.5 x 2.5 in.
Cord length 45 in.
Gross weight 11.5 lbs