Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately.
Features and Functions
· Built-in or Freestanding application
· Dual functions: Cook & Warm
· 7 power settings (100-300-500-700-900-1100-1300W)
· 13 Keep Warm settings (100-120-140-160-180-190-210-230-250-280-300-350-390°F)
· Touch-sensitive panel with control lock
· Up to 8 hours timer
· Micro-crystal ceramic plate
· Automatic pan detection
· LED panel
· ETL / ETL-Sanitation / FCC certified
| || ||
120V / 60Hz
|Dimension (W x D x H)||
11.625 x 15 x 2.25 in.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.