PN:Â Â Â 2301
- Stud design provides direct terminal to bus contact for low resistant connection
- Stainless steel studs and screws allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- UL 94-VO rated (self extinguishing) base material resists high heat
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
- UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat
- Captive star type lock washers for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
|Continuous Amperage||130 Amperes AC
150 Amperes DC
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC
48 Volts DC
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Glass Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Studs||Stainless Steel, 1/4"-20, torque 72 in-lbs, accepts 1/4" (M6) ring terminal|
|Screws||Stainless Steel, #8-32 screw terminal, torque 18 in-lbs, accepts #8 (M4) ring terminal|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.